Thursday, September 28, 2006

Flashback Friday: The Big Finn's Finger, Chapter 2


Ah, Rome! The Eternal City! City of antiquity, romance, beauty and one Big Finn with his middle finger extended.

This picture was taken on March 3rd of this year in Rome. My wife and I traveled to Rome with the TBFs, and my mother, the last time we visited the TBFs in Switzerland. On this particular day, we toured the Coliseum. After spending a couple of hours inside the Coliseum, we decided to stop at a sidewalk cafe down the street from the Coliseum for some pizza and libations. I decided to take a picture of the TBFs enjoying their snack.

TBF saw me aim the camera his way and I got this picture instead.

11 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, September 29, 2006, Blogger The Big Finn said...

I wasn't flipping you off...no! I was just pointing out the clear blue sky.

 
At 4:33 PM, September 30, 2006, Blogger Bobby The C said...

again, priceless

 
At 6:07 PM, October 06, 2006, Blogger The Big Finn said...

The next Friday is almost over. Tick...tock!

 
At 1:37 PM, October 07, 2006, Blogger Colon Blow said...

TBF,

My internet connection went down yesterday, so I could not post. Just got off the phone with Comcast. It took 2 techies and 1 salesperson 1.5 hours to figure out how to get me back online!

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

 
At 4:29 AM, October 08, 2006, Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

So I guess you haven't run out of TBF's middle finder shots, then :-)

 
At 12:20 PM, October 11, 2006, Blogger The Big Finn said...

CS - He has...and he doesn't want anybody to know it.
I have a few in our photo albums that I can send to him if he likes.

 
At 9:33 PM, October 15, 2006, Blogger Mark said...

Okay it's proven. TBF can extend both middle fingers. Try and find a pic where he extends both simultaneously. Preferably with hat :-) I'm waiting for the next Flashback Friday...

 
At 9:34 PM, October 15, 2006, Blogger Mark said...

Okay, it's proven. TBF can extend both middle fingers. Try and find a pic where he extends both simultaneously. Preferably with hat :-). I'm waiting for the next Flashback Friday...

 
At 9:16 PM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

me too! I've gotta come back to see more of this!

 
At 7:59 AM, November 12, 2006, Blogger The Big Finn said...

Verrrrrry interrresssss...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

 
At 12:07 PM, November 14, 2006, Blogger Bobby The C said...

apparently blow-of-the-colon has been to busy or to pre-occupied or something.

We miss you Blow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home