Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Birth of Colon Blow

Well, I finally went and did it...got around to creating a blog of my very own. Obviously I created it so that I can post the going ons of my life both in text and in pictures and to also post my ideas, opinions, rants and raves. Unfortunately I really don't have much to say today and so this blogs' first post comes in as a whisper instead of a scream.

The one thing it does accomplish immediately is to comply with a demand of my brother-in-law, TBF. I have been posting comments on his blog site as an anonymous poster, and he recently instructed me to get my own Blogger account. He may come to regret this request some day.

I will say this, it was quite fun to play around in this software, hacking away at the html script to get the pictures I want displayed at the top of my blog, to position the text, etc. I might want to make some more changes to layout of this blog in the future, but this will do for now.

This killed quite a bit of time at work, but it is now time to go home. More to come later!

8 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, August 02, 2006, Blogger The Big Finn said...

I'm the first person to comment...how fitting!

 
At 1:20 PM, August 02, 2006, Blogger Bobby The C said...

I love it!!

I have been enjoying Colonoscopies since my very early 30s. My brother died of colon cancer and my dad had it but they got it in time.

God, sorry about a very depressing first comment on your blog.

 
At 1:52 PM, August 02, 2006, Blogger Colon Blow said...

medium swede,

Thanks for the comment! I will try to put lots of pictures on my blog..TBF has told me that for some reason you find pictures of me quite amusing.

 
At 12:55 AM, August 03, 2006, Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Welcome to Blog, Colon Blow! I'll be coming by on a regular basis and add you to my blogroll this weekend. :-)

 
At 6:43 AM, August 04, 2006, Blogger Mrs. TBF said...

Brother CB,
I was in Amsterdam this week when you gave birth to your blog so forgive me for not being amongst the first to comment and welcome you. TBF did not alert me to your new blog but I found it while looking at comments on his weekend summary posting today at the office. Since I work in an open office floor plan I could not burst our laughing, but had to laugh inwardly...and so much so I began to tear! Thanks for the laugh today and, might I say your fisrt blog, although short, shows promise of good quality writing!
Sis

 
At 6:44 AM, August 04, 2006, Blogger Mrs. TBF said...

Oh...I forgot to add that when I clicked over to your blog I was wondering how long it would take TMS to find and comment on your blog, which I knew would amuse him...I got my answer quickly!

 
At 11:27 AM, August 04, 2006, Blogger Bobby The C said...

I have always enjoyed the pix of you (when you commandeer someone elses camera)in compromising homo positions.

Your blog picture is the absolute best ever!!!!!

 
At 2:42 PM, August 04, 2006, Blogger Colon Blow said...

TMS,

Wow, that is so weird that you brought that up! I actually ran across some of those pics the other day while I was looking through a drawer for something.

Sad thing was, I think both TBF and I had hair on our heads back then (snif, snif).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home