Thursday, September 21, 2006

Flashback Friday: The Big Finn's Finger, Chapter 1


I was looking through past vacation photos to find some topics to blog on, especially for Flashback Friday, and found this picture. In fact, I noticed that I have more than one photo of TBF flipping off the camera. So at least for this Friday and the following one, the theme will be pictures of TBF and his middle finger.

This particular picture was taken at the top of Mount Pilatus in Switzerland on July 23, 2004. To see some great pictures taken of the Mount Pilatus region by a fellow blogger, visit Canadian-Swiss's blog and go to her September 10, 2006 entry regarding her recent visit to Mount Pilatus.

The story behind this picture is that when we got to the top of Mount Pilatus, we all visited the gift shop. TBF, my wife and I all bought Swiss winter hats. Of course, TBF and I bought the same hat. This is not the first time TBF and I have bought the same hat. I think it is hysterical for both of us to walk around with the same hat on given our difference in stature. By doing that, I end up looking like a miniature version of TBF.

Stay tuned for next week's picture of TBF's finger out and about in another international location!

3 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, September 26, 2006, Blogger The Big Finn said...

I can hardly wait.

 
At 10:19 PM, September 26, 2006, Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

The international Finn-Finger. Now, that's quite interesting! I wonder where we'll see it next :)

 
At 9:14 PM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

lol - now I never knew TBF did that so much. I guess we've got the evidence now! How funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home